Shop Update

Greetings from England!

I want to fill you, my readers, in on what's been going with my move to the UK and the status of re-opening my shop.

The move has gone well, though quite a bit slower than it would in the States. About 80% of our household is unpacked into our new home with the remaining 20% due to arrive any minute. Today we finally got the Internet set up and my work computer is here along with half of my desk. In my oodles of free time waiting for stuff to arrive, I've been working on an identity re-design for 2birdstone as well a comprehensive product and price list and a customer contract.

It may not look like much right now, but there is a lot of action going on behind the scenes and I am very excited to re-launch and can't wait to see what 2010 brings!

On that note, I'll leave you with some "before" photos of our new home.

the living room and fireplace

the kitchen -- this wont change too much

the dining room

my office

master bedroom (it is absolutely HUGE!)

the upstairs bathroom was just renovated before we moved in